Sunday, November 10, 2013

Blue Light Series, Part 1.

My latest novel, Soul Thief, a follow up to the kindle bestselling Apocalypse Island is now available as a kindle download.

I have also collected both works in one volume entitled the Blue Light Series. Nearly three hundred thousand words for just $5.99. Those who buy the two books together as a collection will save $2.00 over their individual prices.

I cannot thank my readers and fans enough for making Apocalypse Island a Kindle bestseller. I am hoping Soul Thief  will follow in its footsteps.

There are two more books planned for the Blue Light Series. On the Nightwind is the third and I hope to have it out in early 2014. The fourth is tentatively titled Lion of God.

Again, thanks to all those who have supported my writing efforts over the years. I am truly grateful.


Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment